ServicesWhat I Do
Find out about my services and how I work with clients.
What I Do Best
I can cover all areas of social media marketing, management and training.
I can run my expert eye over your social profiles and give you feedback on improvements you can make.
If you want to learn how to manage your own social media, I can design single sessions or full programmes.
I can design your content plan including exactly what, where and when you should be posting.
I can manage your social media platforms, as part of your wider marketing plan.
Need to tell the world about your event? Struggling to get leads? Want to sign more people up to your five day challenge? Lets talk and see if Facebook and Instagram adverts are right for your business.
I can curate and create your social media content, from sourcing quotes to designing graphics.
Success can only be measured by setting goals. I can keep track of the numbers so you can see what’s working.
Why My Clients Love Me
I know my stuff.
Apart from being active on social media all day, every day, I keep my skills up-to-date by investing in the best training out there.
I know what I’m doing.
Having well-thought out systems and processes means that when you work with me, you’ll know exactly what’s happening and when.
I won’t let you down.
My track record shows that I’m loyal and dedicated, in all the work that I do. I really care about my clients; and it shows.
Why I Love Social
Find out what I do, who I am and how I can help you.
My Pricing and Packages
Facebook and Instagram AdsFROM
- Ads management works on a monthly retainer basis. We will begin with a discovery call where I explore your business, your ideal customer and your business goals and we can decide if Facebook ads are right for you and if we are a good fit.
- I'll then progress through setup, testing and monitoring, keeping you updated as I go.
- I treat my client's ad spend as if it were my own money, and will always be transparent with you about what's working and what isn't.
- To get the best out of Ads you need to give them time. They are not a silver bullet and will not provide overnight prosperity. Ads need continual testing, adjusting and dedication. A minimum test period of 3 months is advised.
- The monthly fee is dependent upon ad spend, my recommended minimum spend is £10 per day.